The garden

The new book that I'm reading is called The Garden By: Elsie V. Aidionoff. There are 400 pages exactly and the lexile level is 650.It is a realistic fiction. The setting of the book is basically the beginning of time and life on earth. It starts with Eve coming to life in the garden of Eden and meeting the serpent. The serpent is Eve's instructor and is to prepare her to meet Adam.The serpent teaches Eve about the animals and lessons on creation and science.I am currently on page 42 where Eve meets God. So far I am Very interested in the story. I Like reading about the lessons that the serpent teaches the Eve and how Eve interprets it.   

Comments

  1. I haven't read this one yet, but it sounds like an interesting story. Good post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The bar code rebellion

Bar code rebelion