Bar code rebelion

This is still the same book I wrote about in my last blog.


Mfumbe:
I stole a few snacks for me and Kayla to eat since we didn't have our bar tattoo we couldn't pay for any thing. The man that was in the store must have suspected something and started to chase us. we ran over the rail road that was built for the G-1 bullet train. When we were far away from the shop Kayla and I settled down,I handed her a half stick of gum that I got from the underground strip. I usually gave it to her when I feel that she need to calm down. She then got the idea to sketch me. As she sketched me I read her a poem. It was a beautiful sketch. 
  We then left to go to our march on Washington. We were in a small two seater. Kayla and I both developed a new concept that helped us a great deal. We're able to read each others minds. We stopped at a super eatery Because Kayla was not comfortable in that cramped 2 seater. 
  When Kayla came out of the bath room we headed to Lincoln memorial. When we reached we saw a old friend that Kayla and I went to school with named August. He was bar coded,but when he realized how horrible it was he burned it off. A few moments later David young came out and was about to speak,but a crew of white jets formed a v and flew over the white house towards us. They sprayed a gas to keep the crowed under control. Although I believe that we were controled. G-1 police then started to take peopls cell phones. I was then snatched up by some G-1 police as well was August. I didn't see what happened to Kaylay but I hope she is ok.

Comments

  1. When you finish this book don't give it to someone else! Give it to me! I need to read it so badly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some words that need to be capitalized, but other than that amazing way to describe the situation and to show the conflict at this moment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The bar code rebellion

bar code prophcey character analysis